JOB ID #2371126298
|Posted:||January 10, 2017||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||March 11, 2017||Experience:||2-5 years|
|Location:||Westminster, MD||Education:||Graduate Degree|
|Category:||Education: Elementary||Base Pay:||Salary|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The Archdiocese of Baltimore seeks dynamic, innovative and results-driven leaders for School Principal. The Principal is appointed by and reports to the Superintendent of Catholic Education. The Principal has both the authority and responsibility for the daily operations of the school including the school's academic success and continuous improvement. St. John Catholic Elementary School is currently accepting application for the position of Principal for the 2017-2018 School Year. St. John Catholic Elementary School shares a thirty acre Carroll County campus with St. John Catholic Church .
St. John Catholic Elementary School offers a vibrant, faith-based academic environment for approximately 260 students in Preschool through Grade 8. In an information and technology-rich era, Catholic schools stand out in their mission to nurture an individual's unique gifts and talents. A Catholic school education - centered in the person of Jesus Christ - cultivates faith and reason so children grow into young adults who are articulate, creative, critical thinkers and problem solvers.
• Is the spiritual and educational leader, responsible for oversight and all aspects of school life and operations in accordance with AOB policies and protocols.
• Works consistently toward improving the quality of instruction within the school with the selection of exceptional teachers and by fostering the professional growth of the instructional staff.
• Establishes the school as a unique destination within the Archdiocese.
• Demonstrated commitment to the mission of Catholic education.
• Master's degree from an accredited institution in educational administration, supervision, curriculum development, or education.
• Three or more years of experience in a Catholic school at the elementary level.
• Administration experience in a Catholic school (i.e. Assistant Principal, Curriculum Coordinator, etc.).
• Maryland certification or eligibility for Principal (ADMIN II).
• Practicing Catholic, fully able to model Christian values and adhere to the teachings of the church and participate in the sacramental life of the Church.
For more information on St. John's Catholic School please visit the school website: http://www.sjwestschool.org
The Human Resources Team dedicated to Parishes and Schools provides support to clergy, lay and religious ministers and employees serving in the parishes, schools and agencies of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. Services include: the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures, recruitment, compensation, employee relations, government compliance, and consultation services.
St. Thomas the Apostle School – Ann Arbor, MI
Holy Spirit School – Brighton, MI
|Director of Curriculum
Diocese of Savannah, Ga – Savannah, GA
Diocese of Tulsa, OK – Tulsa, OK
|Learning Resource Teacher
St. Joseph Church – Herndon, VA
St. Therese North – Kansas City, MO
|Curriculum and Assessment Associate
Steven Virgadamo – Manhattan, NY
Canyon Heights Academy – Campbell, CA
|Elementary School Principal
Archdiocese of Baltimore – Baltimore, MD
Diocese of Rockville Centre – Hicksville, NY
reJOYce Christian School – Hainesport, NJ
|Longterm Substitute Teacher
St. Monica School – Mercer Island, WA