JOB ID #2371126299
|Posted:||January 10, 2017||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||March 11, 2017||Experience:||2-5 years|
|Location:||Baltimore, MD||Education:||Graduate Degree|
|Category:||Education: Elementary||Base Pay:||Salary|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
For over 150 years Saint Agnes Catholic School has focused on delivering academic excellence with a faith-centered education rooted in the traditions and teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. School Leadership and teachers strive to empower students armed with faith, knowledge, and competence to be the leaders of tomorrow.
St. Agnes School, located in Baltimore County, Maryland seeks a Principal for the 2017-2018 school year to implement the educational ministry for the school and the community it serves, insuring its Catholic identity. Saint Agnes Catholic School is a Pre K- grade 8 school with two hundred students.
• Is the spiritual and educational leader responsible for oversight and all aspects of school life and operations in accordance with AOB policies and protocols.
• Works consistently toward improving the quality of instruction within the school with the selection of exceptional teachers and by fostering the professional growth of the instructional staff.
• Establishes the school as a unique destination within the Archdiocese.
• Demonstrated commitment to the mission of Catholic education.
• Master's degree from an accredited institution in educational administration, supervision, curriculum development, or education.
• Three or more years of experience in a Catholic school at the elementary level.
•Administration experience in a Catholic school (i.e. Assistant Principal, Curriculum Coordinator, etc.).
• Maryland certification or eligibility for Principal (ADMIN II).
• Practicing Catholic, fully able to model Christian values and adhere to the teachings of the church and participate in the sacramental life of the Church.
For more information about St. Agnes School please visit the school website:www.stagneschool.net
The Human Resources Team dedicated to Parishes and Schools provides support to clergy, lay and religious ministers and employees serving in the parishes, schools and agencies of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. Services include: the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures, recruitment, compensation, employee relations, government compliance, and consultation services.
St. Thomas the Apostle School – Ann Arbor, MI
Holy Spirit School – Brighton, MI
|Director of Curriculum
Diocese of Savannah, Ga – Savannah, GA
Diocese of Tulsa, OK – Tulsa, OK
|Learning Resource Teacher
St. Joseph Church – Herndon, VA
St. Therese North – Kansas City, MO
|Curriculum and Assessment Associate
Steven Virgadamo – Manhattan, NY
Canyon Heights Academy – Campbell, CA
|Elementary School Principal
Archdiocese of Baltimore – Westminster, MD
Diocese of Rockville Centre – Hicksville, NY
reJOYce Christian School – Hainesport, NJ
|Longterm Substitute Teacher
St. Monica School – Mercer Island, WA