JOB ID #2861125977
|Posted:||November 22, 2016||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||January 21, 2017||Experience:||0-2 years|
|Location:||Lake Forest, IL||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
|Category:||Marketing/Advertising||Base Pay:||Commission + Base Pay|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Fast paced, and loving environment. Innovative and cutting edge Catholic development. Attract prospective students and families to East Lake Academy through the development and implementation of a fully integrated marketing communications plan.
Duties and responsibilities
• Present and interpret East Lake Academy to prospective candidates and their families, through tours of the school and personal interviews.
• Serve on the management team, reporting directly to the President of the Board with monthly status reports
• Develop and execute marketing plan. Oversee marketing budget.
• Direct the admissions process from point of inquiry through enrollment.
• Create and coordinate all marketing efforts for recruitment: advertising, direct mail, internet web page, social media, press releases, incentive materials, photography, videography, third-party websites, etc.
• Manage the administration of military scholarships, special parishioner tuition discounts, and other financial assistance programs.
• Coordinate the re-enrollment activity of current students and monitor attrition and retention rate.
• Prepare and maintain statistics regarding enrollment, demographics, financial aid, inquiry rate, percent admitted, and attrition. Interpret these statistics, to the administration, faculty, and board of directors.
• Coordinate and participate in special events involving prospective families, including Open House events, parish visits, preschool fairs, parades, etc.
• Promote relationships with outside institutions and groups (churches, corporations, real estate agencies, schools, libraries, civic associations, nursery schools, etc.) to attract quality students.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent military experience.
• Familiarity with marketing programs and social media.
• Competency with Microsoft Office product suite.
• Embrace fully the mission and values of the Roman Catholic Church.
• 2 years post undergraduate work experience.
East Lake Academy is an independent Roman Catholic elementary school in Lake Forest, Illinois. We are dedicated to forming the whole child by providing a program of accelerated academics, by building character and by developing a strong apostolic faith. Visit us at www.eastlakeacademy.org to learn more.
|Director of Parish Communication
Cathedral of Christ the King – Atlanta, GA
|Director, New Media Startup
University of Notre Dame – Notre Dame, IN
|Director of Advancement
Assumption Catholic Schools – Wisconsin Rapids, WI
|Director of Institutional Advancement
Archdiocese of Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
Lynch Development Associates – Huntington, NY
|Marketing and Development Manager
Northridge Preparatory School – Niles, IL
|Communications and Administrative Associate
Leadership Roundtable – Washington, DC
|Associate Director of Admissions
Cardinal Spellman High School – Brockton, MA