JOB ID #3439125843
|Posted:||November 3, 2016||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||February 1, 2017||Experience:||2-5 years|
|Location:||Golden, CO||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
|Category:||Customer Service||Base Pay:||Hourly|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Department: Service Operations
Location: Golden, CO
FOCUS Mission Statement: To know Christ Jesus, and fulfill His Great Commission.
The Donor Relations Manager will need to handle a wide range of managerial, administrative, and support related tasks. Must be able to work both with a team and independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, dependable, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and enjoy the challenges of supporting a fast paced office community.
The Manager of Donor Relations will:
• Be able to perform all duties and functions of the donor relations specialist and gift operations specialist to a high level of proficiency and with a great deal of accuracy
• Be a friendly and welcoming personality who can also maintain a high level of professionalism, organization and work well under stress.
• Be able to execute the vision for donor relations as it pertains the long-term strategy of FOCUS
• Be able to supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in donor relations.
• Be able to train and instruct team members.
• Be able to navigate FOCUS' many databases and use those resources to advance the goals of the service operations department.
• Coordinate and manage the main entry points of customer service with FOCUS (i.e. info@ focus.org, phones, and mail) for all departments served (missions, events, alumni, recruitment, etc.)
• Coordinate and manage the helpdesk submissions as it pertains to the services that Donor Relations and gift operations provide.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Be able to analyze data and identify solutions.
• Compile and produce comprehensive reports as requested by supervisor and FOCUS leadership.
• Be able to manage and execute the goals for sponsorship fulfillment as it pertains to SEEK and SLS events.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3-5 years of experience in a managerial role is preferred but not required
• Strong customer service attitude with a fine attention to details.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
• Knowledge of Raiser's Edge database use or other donor CRM experience is preferred but not required. Training will be provided.
• Expert level typing skills for correspondence and transcription purposes
• The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining responsive and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks while being available for spur-of-the-moment assignments.
• Have a thorough understanding of many levels of FOCUS including its mission, policies, and the people who comprise it.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
FOCUS, the Fellowship of Catholic University Students, is a national collegiate outreach that meets college students where they are and invites them to examine the meaning and purpose of their lives. Through large group outreach, Bible studies and one on one mentoring, FOCUS missionaries are equipped to introduce college students to the Person of Jesus Christ and the Catholic faith, empowering them to share His love with the world.
|Agent Care Member Services - Solutions Advocate Development
Catholic Order of Foresters – Naperville, IL
|Student Services Help Desk Attendant
Divine Mercy University – Arlington, VA
|Customer Service Representative
Ascension Press – West Chester, PA
Juan Diego Catholic High School – Draper, UT
Michigan Catholic Conference – Lansing, MI