JOB ID #4829126129
|Posted:||December 14, 2016||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||February 12, 2017||Experience:||2-5 years|
|Location:||McLean, VA||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
|Category:||Education: Middle/High School||Base Pay:||Salary|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Oakcrest School, an independent school for girls in grades 6-12 guided by the teachings of the Catholic Church, seeks an enthusiastic and collaborative Information Technology Specialist who will provide technical support for faculty, administrative staff, and students in our permanent campus in Vienna, Virginia starting July 1, 2017.
- Provide day-to-day management, maintenance, and support of the IT department, including data network and backup systems, firewall and security issues, databases, servers, printers, and telephone systems.
- Oversee (in collaboration with the Communications Department) the technical side of the school's web content platform, including the support of WordPress.
- Manage vendor relations, procurement, installation, and implementation of data.
- Manage inventory of all school-owned or leased equipment including desktops/laptops, iPads, SMART Boards, projectors, copiers, and printers.
- Hours will vary to accommodate special events, and will include work on the weekends, and some evening and/or early morning work.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, technology, or a related field.
- Three years experience in technology support, preferably in a school setting.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to be patient, empathetic, supportive, and service-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability and success in working independently and collaboratively.
- The ability to safely work on ladders and lift up to 75 pounds is required.
Candidates who meet these criteria should send a cover letter, resume, and a list of at least three current references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your subject line "Information Technology Specialist".
Oakcrest School in partnership with parents challenges girls in grades 6-12 to develop their intellect, character, faith and leadership potential to succeed in college and throughout their lives.
Oakcrest, an independent school, educates the whole person. Inspired by the teachings of the Catholic Church and the spirituality of Opus Dei, we weave together a rich liberal arts curriculum, character education, one-on-one advising and service to create a vibrant environment that graduates confident young women--young women who will make a difference in all they choose to do.
Scecina Memorial High School – Indianapolis, IN
|High School Math Teacher
St. Dominic Savio Catholic High School – Austin, TX
|Boys Soccer Coach
Morris Catholic High School – Denville, NJ
|Youth Ministry Intern
St. Paul the Apostle – Westerville, OH
|Head Football Coach Teacher
St. Thomas High Shcool – Houston, TX
|Director of Youth and Family Ministry
The Church of the Little Flower – Berkeley Heights, NJ
St. Stanislaus Kostka School – Maspeth, NY
|Assistant Superintendent Secondary Schools
Archdiocese of Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
|Vice Principal for Academic Affairs
Camden Catholic High School – Cherry Hill, NJ
|Director of Advancement
St. John the Baptist Diocesan High School – West Islip, NY
|Head of School
Bishop Kearney High School – Brooklyn, NY
Paul VI Catholic High School – Fairfax, VA