JOB ID #4829126130
|Posted:||December 14, 2016||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||February 12, 2017||Experience:||0-2 years|
|Location:||McLean, VA||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
|Category:||Education: Middle/High School||Base Pay:||Salary|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We seek an enthusiastic and transformative Director of Academic Information Technology to lead our Technology and Information Team in our permanent campus in Vienna, Virginia starting July 1, 2017.
The successful candidate will:
- Work collaboratively with all Oakcrest employees to develop and implement a cohesive academic technology vision and curriculum.
- Design and lead professional development workshops to promote technical skills and strategies for purposeful use of technology in teaching.
- Foster interactive multimedia programs that will further develop differentiated, interdisciplinary, and constructive intellectual inquiry throughout the curriculum.
- Teach Middle School Technology, coding, programming and the US AP Computer Science Principles class.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science, technology, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in working in technology and teaching at the middle and high school levels.
- Proficiency in working with multiple platforms, peripheral devices, MS Office, and social media tools.
- Demonstrated ability and success in working independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to be creative and innovative.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with teachers to integrate technology into the classroom, as well as relevant curriculum evaluation and development experience.
Candidates who meet these criteria should send a cover letter, resume, and a list of at least three current references to: email@example.com. Please include in your subject line "Director of Academic Information Technology".
Oakcrest School in partnership with parents challenges girls in grades 6-12 to develop their intellect, character, faith and leadership potential to succeed in college and throughout their lives.
Oakcrest, an independent school, educates the whole person. Inspired by the teachings of the Catholic Church and the spirituality of Opus Dei, we weave together a rich liberal arts curriculum, character education, one-on-one advising and service to create a vibrant environment that graduates confident young women--young women who will make a difference in all they choose to do.
Scecina Memorial High School – Indianapolis, IN
|High School Math Teacher
St. Dominic Savio Catholic High School – Austin, TX
|Boys Soccer Coach
Morris Catholic High School – Denville, NJ
|Youth Ministry Intern
St. Paul the Apostle – Westerville, OH
|Head Football Coach Teacher
St. Thomas High Shcool – Houston, TX
|Director of Youth and Family Ministry
The Church of the Little Flower – Berkeley Heights, NJ
St. Stanislaus Kostka School – Maspeth, NY
|Assistant Superintendent Secondary Schools
Archdiocese of Philadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
|Vice Principal for Academic Affairs
Camden Catholic High School – Cherry Hill, NJ
|Director of Advancement
St. John the Baptist Diocesan High School – West Islip, NY
|Head of School
Bishop Kearney High School – Brooklyn, NY
Paul VI Catholic High School – Fairfax, VA