JOB ID #4974126254
|Posted:||January 4, 2017||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||January 24, 2017||Experience:||0-2 years|
|Location:||Powell, WY||Education:||High School|
|Category:||Counseling||Base Pay:||$30k to $35k Salary|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Job Title: Mental Health Assistant- High School Degree or Higher, and be 21 years or older.
Trinity Teen Solutions, Inc is looking for an individual that is energetic, strong in their Christian faith, and will be a Youth Counselor by being a good role model at all times for the sexually and emotionally abused troubled teens in our residential treatment center. This individual needs to be a compassionate yet firm person to supervise and care for the adolescent girls.
The Mental Health Assistant must possess high moral and ethical standards with a strong Christian/Catholic background. They must live with the girls, monitor their activities, and maintain harmony through good examples and relationships. This allows opportunities to share Christian philosophies with youth and find the goodness within while providing direction for returning home.
• Reside with the girls on the days that you work in the cabins.
• Monitor the girls' daily activities and maintain peace and harmony amongst the girls.
• Maintain a clean and orderly environment by setting an example for the girls, working along with them to maintain neat and orderly cabins and ranch environment.
• Instruct and monitor the girls on proper daily hygiene and dress code.
• Collaborate and work with the ranch crew to enhance the vocational training and animal therapy programs.
• Implement plan of treatment
• Oversee safety, health and well-being of the clients.
• Plan and organize treatment interventions with treatment team.
• Maintain control and develop a healthy environment.
• Plan, organize and implement lesson plans according to each student's individual academic needs.
• Monitor and implement Trinity Teen Solutions Program Rules, Policies, Philosophies, Handbooks, Fire Safety Rules, Wyo. Department of Family Services State Regulations, and State Health Inspections.
• Provide safe transportation, insure wearing of seat belts, and that all ranch roads and highway regulations are followed. All vehicles will be cared for properly, cleaned after each use and inspected on a daily basis.
• Learn ranch activities such as, animal care and safety, trucks. Other tools may include anything from a chainsaw to a claw hammer.
• Maintain all written documentation such as progress notes, group therapy notes, daily checklist, and academic records.
• Ensure that all meals are nutritious and follow proper food handling procedures. Provide a family dining atmosphere when possible, using proper table manners, and cleaning up after meals.
• For More Information go to: www.trinityteensolutions.com
Trinity's Mission: To assist each young woman to find who they are in the eyes of God. To restore their dignity and love of self, reunite them to their families and redirect their focus by providing God-centered help for the troubled teen girls.
The primary goal for caring for these wounded souls is to heal and restore the troubled child into the person God created them to be. While living in a God-centered environment, we aim to equip at-risk teenage girls to overcome their challenges and prosper throughout the rest of their lives.
|Program Director Family Services
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington – Arlington, VA
St. Thomas High Shcool – Houston, TX
|Faith Based Mental Health Therapist
St. Vincent Catholic Charities – Lansing, MI
|Pro Life Crisis Pregnancy Counselor
Legacy of Life Foundation, Inc. – Bucks County/ Center City Philadelphia, PA