JOB ID #5635126258
|Posted:||January 4, 2017||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||March 5, 2017||Experience:||2-5 years|
|Location:||Ann Arbor, MI||Education:||Graduate Degree|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SEEKING CONSTITUTIONAL LAW LITIGATOR
The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC) is a renowned national public interest law firm on the forefront of defending America's Judeo-Christian heritage.
We are looking for a full-time appellate/litigation attorney who is fully committed to TMLC's mission. TMLC's lawyers fight for the religious freedom of Christians, time-honored family values, the sanctity of human life, and a strong national defense in order to maintain a sovereign and free United States of America.
• Fully committed to the TMLC's philosophy and mission
• Three plus years of litigation and/or appellate experience
• Ready to tackle interesting and complex constitutional issues
• Excellent brief writing and oral argument skills
• Relocation to the Ann Arbor, Michigan area
• Willingness to travel to courts throughout the United States
• Federal trial and appellate experience
• Knowledge of First Amendment law
Please visit TMLC'S website at https://www.thomasmore.org/ for more information on the mission and our cases.
How to apply: Email letter of interest and resume to Fran Morello at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Attorney Position
The Thomas More Law Center is a national, nonprofit, public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It is dedicated to the defense and promotion of America's Judeo Christian heritage and moral values, a strong national defense, and an independent and sovereign United States of America