JOB ID #6351126271
|Posted:||January 5, 2017||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||March 6, 2017||Experience:||2-5 years|
|Location:||Philadelphia, PA||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT
St. Hubert High School
7320 Torresdale Avenue
Philadelphia, Pa. 19136
St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls is seeking a Director of Institutional Advancement to join their leadership team.
Responsibilities of Director of Institutional Advancement include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with the President to plan and execute solicitations.
• Develop and implement a strategic plan of action with objectives, timelines, annual work plans and evaluation metrics to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward constituents.
• Work collaboratively with a development committee on an Annual Giving Program and maintain a portfolio of major giving prospects and fortune 500 businesses to solicit.
• Manage the planning, implementation, administration, coordination, and direction of Alumni events, including but not limited to Reunions, Annual Gala, various alumnae events and regional events.
• Travel on behalf of the school for events and meetings.
• Coordinate alumni communications strategies, including newsletters and annual report
• Ensure accurate and complete alumni database records.
• Maintain School's social media presence.
• Work closely with St. Hubert Catholic HS Board of Directors.
• Bachelor's Degree along with a minimum of 3-5 years development experience, preferably in a secondary school setting (religious school a plus), with an emphasis on alumnae portfolio management, annual appeal, fundraising events, alumni relations and capital campaigns.
• Ability to move comfortably in social settings and to forge strong personal relationships with a wide range of constituents.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a small shop, take initiative and actively seek to deepen current donor relationships and to forge new ones.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication and a proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Raiser's Edge software experience a plus.
This position is full-time, 12-month position with an excellent benefit package.
Please send cover letter and resume to Mrs. Rebecca Smyth: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is January 18, 2017.
Duties are representative and not limited to those stated above. Interviews will be granted to the most qualified applicants. PA required clearances and official transcripts
Secondary School Teaching - School leaders ready to transform Catholic education in the Philadelphia region.
|Director of Parish Communication
Cathedral of Christ the King – Atlanta, GA
|Director, New Media Startup
University of Notre Dame – Notre Dame, IN
|Director of Advancement
Assumption Catholic Schools – Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Lynch Development Associates – Huntington, NY
|Marketing and Development Manager
Northridge Preparatory School – Niles, IL
|Communications and Administrative Associate
Leadership Roundtable – Washington, DC
|Associate Director of Admissions
Cardinal Spellman High School – Brockton, MA
|Director of Admissions
East Lake Academy – Lake Forest, IL