JOB ID #7772126306
|Posted:||January 11, 2017||Terms:||Part Time Employee|
|Expires:||February 25, 2017||Experience:||2-5 years|
|Location:||Falls Church, VA||Education:||High School|
|Category:||Clerical/Administrative||Base Pay:||$18.00 to $20.00 Hourly|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We are looking for an outgoing, energetic and friendly Store Manager to work in our Parish Gift Store.
The candidate MUST enjoy working with people whether it is through phone, email or in person! He or she must have excellent communication skills, have a pleasant disposition, be professional in both appearance and mannerism, and have the ability to multi-task while being detail oriented.
The position requires the following characteristics:
Professionalism; be a practicing Catholic and an intentional disciple of Jesus Christ.
• Organization; ability to Multitask; punctuality. Must be bilingual fluent in English/Spanish
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong computer skills including MS Office suite.
Typical tasks include:
• Sales and profits of the store.
• Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining a best solution.
• Ensure that the interior and the exterior of the store is maintained in perfect order.
• Scheduling to maximize productivity and profitability.
• Provide exceptional customer service and encourage the volunteers to do the same.
• Manage marketing and advertising programs.
• Conduct regular store meetings.
• Ensure employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures.
• Maintain and utilize surveillance equipment.
• Maintain adequate store supplies.
• Manage and maintain POS and store revenue.
• Monitor loss prevention programs.
• Manage all store operations, to include housekeeping, store administration, inventories and price changes.
• Coordinate service orders and technicians to do work at the store.
• Organize and control inventory.
• Receive merchandize in time for the seasons and Calendar of the church.
• Ensure all special orders, consignment contracts, discount cards, maintenance check lists, POS check list, are properly documented and filled.
• Responsible for work schedules.
• Provide an annual inventory of the store to the Pastor
• Work within a budget specify by the Pastor
• Keep store finance books
Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Part-time / Hourly Position. If interested, please email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Large numbers of people from widely diverse ethnic and national origins make their homes within our parish. The differences are not to be feared or rejected, but welcomed, respected, and utilized for the greater glory of God and for the promotion of justice and peace within our religious and civic communities.
This vast cultural, economic, educational, and social diversity is a profound expression of the many gifts of our Creator and becomes a great source of strength for expanding the Lord's dominion in our lives.
As Christians, we share the mandate to worship God, to celebrate the liturgy, to teach Christ's gospel message, to be in service to one another, and to build up the Community of Faith.
Immaculate Heart Radio – Loomis, CA
|Administrative Assistant, Office of the Archbishop
Archdiocese of Washington – Hyattsville, MD
Canon Law Society of America – Washington, DC
|Parish Financial Services Administrative Assistant
Archdiocese of Seattle – Seattle, WA
|Administrative Asst. Office of Catechesis
Diocese of Shreveport – Shreveport, LA
|Bilingual Adult Education Coordinator
Archdiocese of Denver – Denver, CO
Ave Maria University, Inc. – Ave Maria, FL
Diocese of Lansing – Lansing, MI
|Administrative Assistant - Office
St. Barbara Church – Black Diamond, WA
|Part-Time Bilingual Secretary
Catholic Partnership Schools – Camden, NJ
|Administrative Assistant for Real Estate and Construction
Archdiocese of Seattle – Seattle, WA
|Executive Administrative Assistant to COO - CFO
Ascension Press – West Chester, PA