JOB ID #8461126294
|Posted:||January 10, 2017||Terms:||Full Time Employee|
|Expires:||March 11, 2017||Experience:||0-2 years|
|Location:||Sycamore, IL||Education:||Undergraduate Degree|
Send applications or inquiries to:
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job: never provide your social security number to a prospective employer, never provide credit card or bank account information, and never perform any sort of monetary transaction. To use this website, you must agree with the CatholicJobs.com Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We are looking for a team member who will work collaboratively within the Creative Department on the development, maintenance, and improvement of all technical aspects of 5 Stones and client software.
5 Stones offers a career doing fulfilling work in a vibrant Catholic community of passionate and engaging colleagues. Be a part of our small, close-knit team in Sycamore, Illinois that is dedicated to putting our gifts and talents at the service of the Church by supporting Catholic apostolates with full-suite technology solutions.
• Development and maintenance of miscellaneous websites, microsites, partner sites, applications, and other additional web or development projects.
• Communication with clients and management to provide sound and innovative technical solutions for the growing business needs of each organization.
• Integration and optimization of distributed systems.
• At least a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software
• Development, or another related field.
• Ability to learn new technologies and stay abreast of general web development best practices.
• Ability to learn quickly, be highly organized, multitask, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work without direct daily supervision.
• Ability to manage time and projects according to priority and deadline.
• Must be reliable with a high attention to detail.
***We believe that the culture and community of 5 Stones are critically important to our mission of serving clients and helping our employees thrive in every aspect of their lives. For this reason, this position in on-site in Sycamore, Illinois (60 miles west of Chicago). Ideal candidates must be willing to relocate.***
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to Elliot Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Stones is a Catholic, not-for-profit organization that partners with mission-driven teams to magnify the reach of their message. We specialize in full-suite technology solutions, marketing and advertising, web and print design, warehousing and distribution, and customer support. Our employees are passionate about serving organizations they believe in and take pride in offering market-specific expertise and personalized support.
As a spinoff company of Lighthouse Catholic Media, 5 Stones offers to its clients the passion, expertise, and infrastructure gained through ten years of spreading the Lighthouse message through the United States and beyond.
Dynamic Catholic Institute – Cincinnati, OH
Ascension Press – West Chester, PA
|Website Marketing and Commerce Specialist
Our Sunday Visitor – Huntington, IN
|Technology Coordinator- Charlotte, NC
Catholic Charities Diocese of Charlotte – Charlotte, NC
OptionC Inc. – Rochester, NY
|Technical Support Technician
Diocese of Arlington – Arlington, VA
|Information Technology Specialist
Catholic Diocese of Joliet – Crest Hill, IL